Right click... sticks?

taylorwilsdon

2[H]4U
This seems really odd - once in a while (but frequently enough to bug the crap out of me), no matter with what or where I click, its always right click. It happens with my bluetooth mouse and my trackpad. When that happens, I can't click dialog boxes or anything, so in effect it freezes my computer if there is an alert window up (little snitch or the like)

Do I have a real problem? My trackpad is super clean and the mouse is super reliable, so I can't see how they would be the problem.

I had a similar problem on my iMac with a might mouse. Except mine would just click randomly, I took the mouse back and got a new one. If it's repeatable I would take it in, if it's not repeatable they are just going to look at you like you are on crack :D

I had a similar problem on my iMac with a might mouse. Except mine would just click randomly, I took the mouse back and got a new one. If it's repeatable I would take it in, if it's not repeatable they are just going to look at you like you are on crack :D

Its happened a bunch of times, but I can't plan for it to happen so I'm sure they'll still look at me like I just smoked a bag of meth (BOVICE)

It happens with both mice so... I dunno.

go to the apple store. they will fix it. that's part of what you bought with your mac. :cool:

Oh, and before you take it in, back up ALL of your data. Just as a safety policy.

go to the apple store. they will fix it. that's part of what you bought with your mac. :cool:

Oh, and before you take it in, back up ALL of your data. Just as a safety policy.

But I was hoping somebody knew what needs to be fixed :) (so I don't look like a goof when I show up and they say I'm crazy when it doesn't do it)

Check in the control panel for people with disabilities, maybes theres soemthing there interfering with the right clicks.

You would be more of a fool to live with a defect. ;)

The apple geniuses are there to deal with your small problems. It's probably nothing you did.

Back