Rig part out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disposed

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking to part out my rig since i dont use it much these days.

Non CC paypal, amazon payments. Prices marked are shipped. I ship to the lower 48 no canada or overseas shipping.

Heatware is here: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=77246

Grado SR80i: $70 Barely used, i just prefer my Sennheisers to these so i never use them.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump for a great price of a 16gb kit of ram.
If I didn't already have an obligation to purchase from someone else, I'd pick those up. :)

Picture links added (how can i imbed imgur picks cropped?)

Looking like ram and CPU is sold will grab the rest of the pics tomorrow.

Bump, Sorry for any confusion but i dont mess with shipping to Canada no offense to our Canadian neighbors its just a royal pain.

Keeping the SoundBlaster z if anyone wants one grab it from the egg for $65.

I bought the CPU and memory. Disposed is an excellent seller. The stuff got to my front door two days after I paid him, in better than expected condition (original boxes, hardware, etc.)

Thank you.

I bought the CPU and memory. Disposed is an excellent seller. The stuff got to my front door two days after I paid him, in better than expected condition (original boxes, hardware, etc.)

Thank you.

Thanks for taking the time to leave the seller feedback for what appears to be excellent service in thread..A lot of people don't read the comments on Heatware, so I am sure the seller appreciates it...

OP, I would be interested in the WD 1TB Black but, but we would have to talk about the asking price..Shoot me a PM if you have some wiggle room..Otherwise GLWS!!

Thanks for taking the time to leave the seller feedback for what appears to be excellent service in thread..A lot of people don't read the comments on Heatware, so I am sure the seller appreciates it...

OP, I would be interested in the WD 1TB Black but, but we would have to talk about the asking price..Shoot me a PM if you have some wiggle room..Otherwise GLWS!!

Not sure what kind of wiggle room you expect but thats already a great price.

That GTX 680 is a great price. If it was there a month ago, I would have grabbed that rather than the 660 Ti I grabbed for less than $100 difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back