Rift Owners - Be sure to check out Oculus Tray Tool

For those of you that just recently picked up a Rift, be sure to check out this useful utility: Oculus Tray Tool

It comes in very handy for automatically setting your USB ports up so that they don't go into power savings/sleep mode as well as setting up super-sampling profiles for individual VR apps that don't have built-in settings for adjusting SS.

The guy developing it has been very active in enhancing it further and the tool provides some very useful functionality/features for Rift owners. Consider donating! I did as I use it all the time.

I do like this utility, especially that you can add SteamVR to your home screen and I upped my Supersampling to 1.5

do you use the utility or Steam VR for SS control? I heard one of the other but not both and one of them should be at default. Of course depends on game too if they have something built in.

I use the utility as I only have 1 game for SteamVR. But then again I wasnt aware that I could up the SS in SteamVR.

I use the utility as I only have 1 game for SteamVR. But then again I wasnt aware that I could up the SS in SteamVR.
dont forget games like "The Lab" and Surgeon simulator: meet the doctor which are both free and awesome lol

dont forget games like "The Lab" and Surgeon simulator: meet the doctor which are both free and awesome lol

cool, was wondering about the archery game from the vive demos. got them both! come on shipping damn you!!!

Nope.
It could be Ghostery blocking it.
I'll leave it.

Comes up fine in both Firefox and Chrome for me as well. I haven't used Internet Exploder at home in the past decade, but fired it up to test the site as well... came up fine. Must be your paranoia mitigation extensions blocking it. :D

Last edited:
Back