RIAA: Google Doesn't Do Enough To Fight Piracy

The RIAA doesn't do enough to produce quality music worth buying. Generally, fuck off (oh, and have a nice day).

Dear RIAA:

Piracy and copyright infringement on the internet is not Google's problem, that's YOUR problem, and yours alone. It is not Google's responcibility to screen the internet for you, nor is it any ISP's, or any other common carrier's.

Fuck you RIAA.

Someone should make a movie titled that , I would rain cash all over it.

Quite the contrary, if someone made a movie called "Fuck You RIAA", it'll be pirated to hell and back. :D

The RIAA doesn't do ANYTHING to produce quality music worth buying. Generally, fuck off (oh, and have a nice day).

Fixed. They're just middlemen. They have nothing to do with the music in of itself.

Yeah, she's pretty hot. Way better looking than one of he previous RIAA heads, Hillary Rosen, I think her name is.

Anyway, I have a headline as well:
beowulf7: RIAA, GTFO. Thanks.

Just proof that the RIAA has no idea how the internet works.

If Bing was the most popular search engine then it would be Microsoft that's not doing enough to stop piracy.

it doesnt take a genious to understand googles busines philosophy; it only takes someone who isnt a moron. unfortunately those types of people are few and far between at RIAA.

google isnt/shouldnt be concerned with how its search results relate to whatever set of laws exist in the part of the world where the search was done. googles main mission on search is relevance. if the results get the user the info they were looking for, google accomplishes its mission.

google is not here to police your results. if you searched for "music torrent", it will return music torrent websites. if it didnt, people would go to another search provider to get the information they want, and google would lose a user. google is not responsible for what a user decides to do with that link; google has no way of verifying what content on the web is or is not owned and by who; or what content is infringing. its black and white- if a search query matches a link according to some logic, display the link.

tampering with search results will lose them business. i would not use a search provider who i know filters results in such a way.

Too true, gee I wonder why Google LIMITS the number of requests? Maybe because that means SOMEONE (or multiple people) has to review them and/or the process is not fully automated and Google doesn't want to spend millions policing links that SHOULDNT be their problem, if its a problem take it up with the website that is linked to not Google. Google IS NOT the piracy police and they clearly do not want to be.

I would steal something from her. ELIF (figure out what the E is)

But the picture looks unusual, sort of the type that comes with the picture frame :)
Watch her be a fatty and that's her cover photo.

I think Google should bill them for every takedown notice they process for them. That should cut down on the bullshit notices...

Did any of you notice the creases in the bust section of that woman's blouse. One of the creases on the left boob looked just like a nipple. My curiosity got the better of me and I Photoshopped it, but alas, nothing to see here. :(

Although I fail to see why this is Google's problem either...See, distracted by hotness!

If they don't like their content being searchable, they should stop releasing content.

It's kinda like if you don't want someone to know something, don't go posting that shit on facebook/myspace/internet in general and hoping they never see it.

This is the first time I've seen a link of a girl in one of these stories and she is actually hot.

The last one was that kid that uses his moms credit card for xbox live etc and she was gross yet half the people in here wanted to do her lol.

I guess I have high standards!

Look at her eyes...she a zombie with no soul. (Some of you would be ok with that too I know).

If you would indulge me two extremes here:

Would the earth's seven billion inhabitants be better off with no copyright laws at all, or
with the 1984-like corporate information control that the RIAA constantly pushes for?

I wasn't much alive in 1984, what was that like?

Copyright should be around, but the way they police it isn't right.

I'm getting so tired of even reading about that slimy snake-fart of an organization.

I wasn't much alive in 1984, what was that like?

Copyright should be around, but the way they police it isn't right.

Lol, I think he meant the dystopian futuristic novel by George Orwell.

It's famous...

1984.jpg

Big brother is watching you...

It's hilarious how the RIAA, MPAA, the US goverment and all these other copyright companies think that every other company should work for their same interests. I said it before, and I say it again. Screw the RIAA. I would say fuck the RIAA, but even that word is not profane enough to express what I want to say, so I'll just keep it simple. :D

I don't think that the RIAA does enough to improve internet search results...

Zarathustra[H];1038786946 said:
Lol, I think he meant the dystopian futuristic novel by George Orwell.

It's famous...

snip...

Big brother is watching you...

Oh..... never heard of that. But okies. Sounds like V for Vendetta type deal.

Look at her eyes...she a zombie with no soul. (Some of you would be ok with that too I know).

A picture is not enough for me to determine that.

I would have to meet her and look into her eyes before I could agree with you.

Back