RGB FUSION is any way to revert to stock colours?

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi. I have AORUS Z390 PRO GAMING mobo and monitor AORUS AD27QD. On RGB FUSION 2 i changed colours to constant WHITE for both mboard and monitor. Stock was pulsing random colours. I uninstalled RGB FUSION but white stayed. Is any way to revert back to stock pulsing random colours?

I believe there is a setting in the bios. My Aorus Z370 has that option to change things in the bios.

So in RGB fusion not possible?

Yes as pendragon1 mentioned. I thought by rerading your post that you uninstalled RGB Fusion and were trying to get back to default without reinstalling it.

If i uninstall RGB FUSION still that white colours will be on. No way to restore to default.

reinstall, set it to color cycle and then uninstall. you sure there is no reset in the options?

yes there option to reset but its greyed so i cant. So stock was color cycle? Also when i first run RGB without changing anything leds of mobo and monitor turns to white. Why?

yes there option to reset but its greyed so i cant. So stock was color cycle? Also when i first run RGB without changing anything leds of mobo and monitor turns to white. Why?
i dont know but color cycle is usually the default. i also saw a post on their forum about deleting all the xml files in the rgb fusion folder and then restarting it to reset to defaults. but you'll need to reinstall it as i keep saying anyways...

Last edited:
Also my question is. Can RGB FUSION can mess with 3d gpu clocks too? or its only related to colours?

Hello. I have question. I have AORUS Z390 Pro Gaming.
Stock/default leds was in orange. When i installed RGB FUSION 2 they turns to white. So i change again to Orange,but in Windows. Whenever i am rebooting pc i have white leds ,just before Windows 10 load. I tried uninstalling Fusion and the same. How to change to orange again even before Windows 10 boot?

Back