RGB fans... who to use?

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Just picked up an NZXT H700i case and found out the controller that it comes with does not have HUE built in for the fan portion... at least as far as I can tell so since I have to buy a controller I am open to any brand fan.. I am a silent PC person so I am looking for something with good bearings and very low noise. I run my Noctua's at 300rpm at idle... Yes.. I'm that guy.. lol... Thanks for any help and advice!!!!

Neat idea.. seems the controller is lacking no software support? Also they don't look as nice as the Corsair LL or NZXT fans. In my opinion. Love the idea though..
Depends on what you want I suppose. I personally like the look better than any other RGB fan option. They can be controlled by any of the controllers, NZXT Hue+, Aura, Fusion, etc with a $5 adapter.

Depends on what you want I suppose. I personally like the look better than any other RGB fan option. They can be controlled by any of the controllers, NZXT Hue+, Aura, Fusion, etc with a $5 adapter.

I saw the NZXT in person today and love the look.. found out I can bypass my light strips and contorl fans with the onboard controller in the H700i and wont have to buy a controller.

Back