Reward?? I need an LCD monitor w/ HDMI or component - HELP I can't find one

Quintox

Limp Gawd
I need a monitor about 22" to play my 360 on. I'd love one w/ a TV tuner, but I can buy an adapter later for that I think?? (any info on that would be great).

I want one w/ a good warranty, so any Acer, Samsung, NEC, and Viewsonic's etc have a 3 year warranty.

Any suggestions on what the best one is? I've been looking around but not doing so hot.

If you help me find one I end up buying it I will ship a PS2 game of my choice to you :p

It may be above your price range, but Gateway has the FHD2400 which has s-video, component, and HDMI in. I think it's about $450 now and can be found at B&M's like circuit city and best buy.

BenQ and Dell both make monitors that do that, and I'm sure there's many others. Dells even have USB hubs, component, composite, svideo, dvi, vga, and hdmi. Not terribly cheap, though.

Been using this monitor as a TV in my bedroom with my HTPC and ps3 for about 6 months.

http://www.staples.com/office/suppl...d=10001&catalogId=10051&cmArea=RIGHTRAIL+EZRO
$220, Hanns G - no tuner - 3 year warranty

Was only 180 when i got it (bought a 50/off coupon for 5 bucks on ebay, they may still be around).

edit- Looks like 25/off staples coupons are had for 2-3 bucks on ebay pretty easily for online/phone orders only. Brings it down to 195+ship.

Back