Revised Killswitch case that no longer contains a magnet that messes with the fan. Dbrand left a funny reminder on the back about their mistake

klippel

Limp Gawd
z9f25uqblzda1.jpg

des96sublzda1.jpg

Also, the new case barely fits in the OEM carrying case. The bump on the back for the new kickstand sticks out and causes a poor fit in the case.
I am not sure if i am even going to use the new one since i do not really utilize the kickstand, but it is super cool of Dbrand to send a free replacement. They even included a little panel to increase airflow when using the kickstand and a USB-C extender

Also, the new case barely fits in the OEM carrying case. The bump on the back for the new kickstand sticks out and causes a poor fit in the case.
I am not sure if i am even going to use the new one since i do not really utilize the kickstand, but it is super cool of Dbrand to send a free replacement. They even included a little panel to increase airflow when using the kickstand and a USB-C extender
I use it for sd card carriage. Correction, it holds 4 sd cards in the kickstand now.

Last edited:
Back