Reviews for a PC power and Cooling

It's funny. I just had that in my checkout cart. Figured I'd come here first and see what people are saying.

It's a good quality PSU and it's based on the same PSU platform as the Corsair 620HX. In fact, the two PSUs share a ton of similarities in terms of caps choices, layout, etc. So basically, you can use the reviews for the Corsair 620HX as a indication of how good the Silencer 610 is.

I've been wanting to review a few of their units for jonnyGURU.com, but for some reason they and OCZ never seem interested in submitting review samples :(

In particular, I'd like to see how the TC 860W compares against the Antec Signature 850W. But unless I go and buy a review sample (and I can't afford it), I don't see how I'd be able to.

My bro has the 610W Silencer from Pc Power and cooling, and yet again it is a very nice power supply. PCP&C has been doing it right for years. The only thing I have against them is switching from their US plants over to Asian ones. I have a big ole PCP&C XT 1Kw power supply with high end EBM Papst fans in it, and it has 1/8" steel housing. Definitely the most rugged power supply I have ever seen. I would love for them to go back to the heavier cases, their thin cases now seem kind of bad to me. The 750 quad is a heavy power supply, and if you squeeze it the metal bows a little, which is not really a good thing, but all modern psu's are made that way.

K-TRON

PCP&P is all I buy

Single Rail, powerful, and most reliable PSU's I have ever used.

PCP&C & OCZ are so leet, they don't need to submit review samples..

Those are the two brand that I buy from the most.

I have two of these PSUs in dual processor boxes. They are the best you can get for the money.

Rock solid PSU i have used for well over ayear, never missed a beat.

I doubt i will buy anything else in future.

Back