Retards at EA ruined NFS MW :(

Chaballaman

[H]ard|Gawd
I like NFS and I've played (and finished) all NFS except for the latest one, Carbon.
Got MW when it first came out but didn't have much chance to play til now.

I really liked Underground 1 and 2, and I also like everything about MW, except for one thing; stupid pink slip.
When you beat the black list, u have 1/3 chance to win the Pink Slip and that really pisses me off.
Cos I want pink slips and unique performances from all the black list, and to do that I have to save the game and beat the black list over and over again until i get the stupid pink slip.
I usually have to beat em like 6-7 times to get the pink slip and i think its just retarded.

I'm a good NFS player so I can win the races easily but its retarded doing same race over n over again to get the pink slip.
I'm not buying Carbon if it has same pink slip bs. can someone verify this?

dude, it's not a big deal......if you're that good at the game, you will have enough money to buy the same car, and fix it up the way you want, because the truth is the Blacklist cars are slow and ugly

i found if i simply chose the first two "?" markers i almost always ended up with one anyways, which i would immediately repaint, drive a while, and then either upgrade or sell, the only ones worth having are the Mitsubishi Eclipse, and the Porsche, at least so far as i have gotten

I like NFS and I've played (and finished) all NFS except for the latest one, Carbon.
Got MW when it first came out but didn't have much chance to play til now.

I really liked Underground 1 and 2, and I also like everything about MW, except for one thing; stupid pink slip.
When you beat the black list, u have 1/3 chance to win the Pink Slip and that really pisses me off.
Cos I want pink slips and unique performances from all the black list, and to do that I have to save the game and beat the black list over and over again until i get the stupid pink slip.
I usually have to beat em like 6-7 times to get the pink slip and i think its just retarded.

I'm a good NFS player so I can win the races easily but its retarded doing same race over n over again to get the pink slip.
I'm not buying Carbon if it has same pink slip bs. can someone verify this?

Yes, the "pink slip bs", as you put it, also happens in Carbon.
Although I understand what you mean, I actually like how it's set. The only race where the pink slip is mandatory, is the race against Razor. In all others, you just want to go up in the blacklist and your car is not part of the stakes, however you have the possibility to pink slip the other racer's car.

You shouldn't get Carbon either way. The game sucks when compared to Most Wanted IMHO.

I beat the game, and to be honest, the only useful car was the lamborgini (sp?). i used that to build a mustang which was not only fast, but it was a tank as well, which made going through barricades and running for 5.0 fairly easy.

look at any walkthough on gamefaqs to get the pink slip list if it's that important.
from what i remember, it's not random.

I've beat carbon 3 times in a short time, i got MW about a month ago and still trying to beat it, much much better game, although carbon is fun too other than the WINGMAN ALKJASDJALJKBNLKSJDFbvDFFDFLSJF!!!!

I think a better title would be "Retards at EA ruin NFS series"
I thought Underground was a fun game and a nice change of pace from the whole police chase/ supercars in exotic locations theme but they really need to get back to their roots now....and especially do another "Porsche unleashed" style game. There are many carmakers who have enough history (Ferrari anyone?:cool: ) to make a really great, deep racing game that even the console kiddies will love. The whole street racing/ricer scene has been done too many times to be compelling anymore....and Carbon just shows that they are bored with it also and just milking the series for money now.:(

I beat the game, and to be honest, the only useful car was the lamborgini (sp?). i used that to build a mustang which was not only fast, but it was a tank as well, which made going through barricades and running for 5.0 fairly easy.

Haha. I also build a kick ass mustang. Maxed out the parts. Attached the biggest boddy kit i could find and painted metallic black and red. I call her The Beast.

I like the cars and customization in carbon better than mw, but the overall winner is mw.

I pick the first two markers. So far I have gotten every car from the blacklist. Im on #10 now. Havent bought a car yet and sell the ones I dont upgrade.

Haha. I also build a kick ass mustang. Maxed out the parts. Attached the biggest boddy kit i could find and painted metallic black and red. I call her The Beast.

Me too, too bad I couldn't make it look like my real mustang. :( I think they really nerfed the stang in NFS:MW. I loved how my Cobalt walked right past everyone, yet my stang with speed/accel/handing/brake stats off the charts was huffing and puffing to keep up. :mad:

I wished they added native widescreen support... than have them remove the pinkslips thingy.

Uhhh... if you think they ruined it with MW.. wait until you play Carbon...:eek: I personally thought MW was a great game and they have completely ruined the series with Carbon, they took WAY to many steps back in my opinion.

I played Carbon demo on 360 for 10 minutes and delete it. Mind you I spent countless hours on underground 1, 2 and MW.

I played Carbon demo on 360 for 10 minutes and delete it. Mind you I spent countless hours on underground 1, 2 and MW.

Same here, I played it at a friends place and couldn't stand it at all and also have 1, 2 and MW and spent many many hours on them.

I thought Underground was a fun game and a nice change of pace from the whole police chase/ supercars in exotic locations theme but they really need to get back to their roots now....and especially do another "Porsche unleashed" style game. There are many carmakers who have enough history (Ferrari anyone?:cool: ) to make a really great, deep racing game that even the console kiddies will love. The whole street racing/ricer scene has been done too many times to be compelling anymore....and Carbon just shows that they are bored with it also and just milking the series for money now.:(

Agreed. The last one I bought was Hot Pursuit 2. And in going back to their roots, they need to remember how to make a PC version that feels like a PC version instead of a quick console port.

I installed Carbon a couple of days ago and I can't for the life of me get it to run right. The intro videos and the in game graphics are literally 2-3fps; the game, including the main menu, is like a slide show. As far as I know there is no patch out yet.

I just started playing MW recently. I'm up to number 4 on the blacklist and have only had to repeat two blacklist challenges to obtain the pink slips, and that's just taking the 2/3 guess. I've sold many of the cars I've won. The driving cars were Cobalt - Supra - Porsche - and now I'm using the Lambo. Leaving the C6 until I have to much heat on the Lambo. All in all, a Very fun game.

agreed, there is nothing like barralling down the streets in a 1967 porsche 911. The driving model in Porsche Unleashed is fantastic.

i believed most wanted was a welcome change to the underground series, i hated underground 2. Carbon took more or less the same approach of underground 2 with a small mix of most wanted which i wanted more of.

Back