Restarting DLSS option giving me 4 fps boost in Control - question

mgty23

Gawd
Hi. I have a question about Control game.
Restarting DLSS giving me 4 fps boost.

DLSS 960P with RTX HIGH,and standing on the same place i have 108 fps. Then i swtich to 1440P ( NO DLSS ) and have 72 fps. Then i go again to DLSS ( 960P) and have 112fps. IS this game issue not hardware? I dont have any crashing and no artifacts.
Using newest drivers.

Just DLSS->NO DLSS-> and DLSS and 4 fps more.

I have Gigabyte Rtx 3090 OC ( stock ) and 10850K stock ,32gb ram.

BassTek

Supreme [H]ardness
I think you should run the test 100 more times and post the numbers then we can render a verdict.

Krenum

Fully [H]
Your card is definitely fucked up. You should return it. :bored:

mnewxcv

[H]F Junkie
It's because in the "before" scenario, you had to get to that location and render things up to and around there. In the after, it starts only rendering the surrounding area. If you run around and then go back to the spot, I'm guessing you'll see the original fps again.

oldmanbal

2[H]4U
I think mgty23 just want's to believe his 3090 is dying.
half of me is still convinced mgty23 is just some sort of chinese bot scraping information. Always trollish questions, if you answer them well he creates more problems / trivial tech nonsense for you to solve, without any of them ever mattering.

jobert

Limp Gawd
half of me is still convinced mgty23 is just some sort of chinese bot scraping information. Always trollish questions, if you answer them well he creates more problems / trivial tech nonsense for you to solve, without any of them ever mattering.
He just seems like somebody that is extremely OCD. I also get the impression that he doesn't work or if he does he must work from home.