resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

freezepc

Limp Gawd
Has anyone done business with ninjabilly? He sent payment for video cards, requested shipment to different address, both addresses on record were commercial addresses. Didn't feel right so I refunded. May be legit, I just don't want a chargeback.

Has anyone done business with ninjabilly? He sent payment for video cards, requested shipment to different address, both addresses on record were commercial addresses. Didn't feel right so I refunded. May be legit, I just don't want a chargeback.

Would have been cool if he had input in the matter before that action was taken, did you even discuss it with him before going that route?

And to more answer your question, sabregen sold something to him before.

Would have been cool if he had input in the matter before that action was taken, did you even discuss it with him before going that route?

And to more answer your question, sabregen sold something to him before.

I probably jumped the gun. He provided some references.

I would of at least talked with him before hand before just jumping the gun. Ive had people ship stuff to my work before just so I knew Id get it awhile I was at work or if im going to be out of town so my employer could hold it for me upon asking permission,

I would of at least talked with him before hand before just jumping the gun. Ive had people ship stuff to my work before just so I knew Id get it awhile I was at work or if im going to be out of town so my employer could hold it for me upon asking permission,

That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back