Resident Evil 7 Is $5 on the Microsoft Store

Where is the PC vr version:(:(
I'm in the same boat as you. I bought this game at launch and refused to play it because I thought there was a VR version coming. I have almost given up on waiting for the VR version. Almost... :)

I'm in the same boat as you. I bought this game at launch and refused to play it because I thought there was a VR version coming. I have almost given up on waiting for the VR version. Almost... :)
If all you cared about was VR then why you would pay launch price for a game that you knew would have at least a one-year VR exclusive on the PS4...

If all you cared about was VR then why you would pay launch price for a game that you knew would have at least a one-year VR exclusive on the PS4...
What is a year? Years go by so fast when you're my age. Every year another friend dies. You lose a parent. You might move multiple times in a year. Your favorite actors, actresses, musicians and sports icons pass away.

Time doesn't stop. Life doesn't stop. Great games just become fine wine over time.

That's how I see time nowadays. Here today and a memory tomorrow.

$5 is a scorching hot deal...this has been near the top of my wishlist for awhile now but was waiting for a good deal...I never bought a game through the MS Store but $5 is hard to resist

are the DLC worth the extra $10 for the Gold Edition?

What is a year? Years go by so fast when you're my age. Every year another friend dies. You lose a parent. You might move multiple times in a year. Your favorite actors, actresses, musicians and sports icons pass away.

Time doesn't stop. Life doesn't stop. Great games just become fine wine over time.

That's how I see time nowadays. Here today and a memory tomorrow.
Are you sober? None of that makes the least bit of sense. There is zero logic in buying a game for a specific mode when you know that mode is not even going to be available for at least one year. You are paying launch price for a game that will be heavily discounted before that specific game mode would even be available if it was ever going to be available at all.

Are you sober? None of that makes the least bit of sense. There is zero logic in buying a game for a specific mode when you know that mode is not even going to be available for at least one year. You are paying launch price for a game that will be heavily discounted before that specific game mode would even be available if it was ever going to be available at all.
Very sober. If I buy a game and it sits in my library for 5 years it is just as well made now as it was 5 years ago.

One day I'm going to go back and finish the original Witcher for example. Then the Witcher 2. And then The Witcher 3.

Does leaving a game in my library to gather dust make it suddenly "bad?" Want to know one of my favorite games to play every year? Bejeweled 3. I don't care if the graphics are cutting edge. I don't care if a new game in the series is out. I love Bejeweled 3. It never gets old.

So buying a game and letting it sit fits my agenda. One day I'll fire it up and play it. 8 - 12 hours later I'll pry my fingers from the keyboard and leave a nice review for it on Steam.

Waiting for the perfect moment to buy a game doesn't make sense to me. I buy games based on how I feel about the development house and publisher. Capcom equals quality in my eyes. My only gripe is that I want my first play through to be in VR.

If VR never happens then oh well. I'll play through the game in its regular mode one day. When that happens is irrelevant because time is ever progressing. There are so many more important things to worry about than my 3,415 game Steam backlog.

:)

Back