Resident Evil 7 / Biohazard 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Hardware' started by cageymaru, Dec 18, 2016.

1. D4rkn3ss

D4rkn3ss 2[H]4U

well, madhouse is a motherfucker :p, and guys, c'mon now, this game is a masterpiece :D

Armenius likes this.
  2. D4rkn3ss

D4rkn3ss 2[H]4U

wuf, madhouse is madhouse, finished, great ride :D

second run stats, fully exploring the game
    [​IMG]

madhouse :p
    [​IMG]

fun as hell, but i want more! i demand dlcs!! XD

3. D4rkn3ss

D4rkn3ss 2[H]4U

sooo now im thinking... since now i unlocked the infinite ammo, do i dare do a madhouse run with the magnum w/ infinite bullets? do i do i? XD

Armenius likes this.
  4. zamardii12

zamardii12 [H]ard|Gawd

Idk about the rest of you, but I am fucking stoked that we're finally getting the banned footage DLC next Tuesday. Hate this timed-exclusive shit.

D4rkn3ss and Armenius like this.
  5. zamardii12

zamardii12 [H]ard|Gawd

Question; even if you start a new game with infinite ammo you don't get the Magnum at the start of the game right? Only the Albert gun? So you'd still have to get all the way to the trailer and collect enough coins to get it right? Or do you also have all the guns you collected available to you? I personally wish I could use the assault rifle the whole game.

6. Domingo

Domingo [H]ardForum Junkie

Having never gotten the magnum, how powerful is it compared to the normal pistols?

7. D4rkn3ss

D4rkn3ss 2[H]4U

hey hi! :D

zamardii12 only the albert but in madhouse by the time you get to the trailer you have more than enough coins to buy the magnum

Domingo a little stronger than the albert loaded with enhanced bullets

8. loafer87gt

loafer87gt Limp Gawd

Great graphics, but not my cup of tea. Never have I fought with a games as much as I have with this one, and I tired of having to save / reload whenever you missed a shot because I was always low on ammo. Add in the respawning enemies, and it makes for an incredibly frustrating game. Had to uninstall or else I was afraid I was going to end up breaking something from sheer frustration!

9. w35t

w35t Gawd

Enemies don't respawn and resources are plentiful as long as you search. Sounds like you need to give it another go.

10. piscian18

piscian18 [H]ardForum Junkie

I ran into the same issue. They don't actually limitlessly respawn. After you kill a few of them the basement clears out. Same goes for Jack. Once I put him down once he left me alone I believe until the boss fight.

The games actually fairly enjoyable after that.

11. Domingo

Certain enemies respawn. With the "molded" enemies, if you see them drop from the ceiling or form on-screen, those are the ones that keep coming back. If they're pre-placed (ie. you see them when you walk around a corner or enter a room), those are the ones you kill for good.

12. piscian18

piscian18 [H]ardForum Junkie

I don't know I went through, pre-first boss fight and killed all off them(molded) and eventually they stopped coming back all together until the next act. I will say that part is not unusual for Resident Evil. I was replaying Resident 0 the other day and once I beat a certain boss a bunch of zombies showed up again, some powered up. I recall The original Resident Evil is like that too.

13. Domingo

It's certainly possible they might eventually die off, but I killed the two wandering the main center of the house (after Jack fight #2) 3 different times and they kept coming back. Before Jack fight #2 there was one random one that kept showing up in the basement, although I admittedly only killed him once. When I saw him show back up after saving my game (I used a ton of ammo that time), I stopped trying to kill him and started saving ammo.

14. Drexion

Drexion [H]ard|Gawd

Re-install the game, but set it to easy difficulty - you'll enjoy it this time, you won't constantly feel out of resources, and enemies won't feel like bullet sponges. Other than the bosses or mini bosses, 1-2 headshots will take most out. I've seen multiple people in your exact situation with this game, rage uninstall it - only to come back to it on easy difficulty and enjoy it fully.

I've played it on both easy and normal and don't remember any respawning enemies though. (and I did backtrack and run around a lot)

15. Domingo

If you're running out of supplies a lot, I'd suggest sticking to the shotgun as much as you can. The molded black enemies patrolling the basement can be killed in 1-2 shots to the head. You don't have to have perfect aim. When it comes to Jack, don't waste your shells. It's pointless - just run away until you're stuck in one of the clear boss fight situations. Once you're finally out of the main house, you can go back to using the pistol again. If you see more molded, just avoid them - you don't have to kill any more for a long time.

16. KickAssCop

KickAssCop [H]ardness Supreme

How do I get the shotty out of the holder. That shit locks me in everytime I touch it.
    Just kidding, I just started this game so I don't know wtf I am doing yet.