Resident Evil 5 Field of View mod

tuaarita

2[H]4U
Can someone just upload the damn thing anywhere? The only place that has it is gamevixenzone and they charge you 5 dollars for it. I'm not about to pay a dime for a mod! :mad:

That isn't the only place and they shouldn't be charging for it.

Simply Google "Resident Evil 5 - Field Of View MOD" without quotes and you'll get some hits, free registration on a forum at most, download and enjoy. It should be that simple.

I got that fov mod from gamevixenzone a while back. All I had to do was make an account, then I could d/l it. Ridiculous that they'd charge money for it now :rolleyes:

When you support Game Vixen Zone with a minimum of $5.00 USD, you will automatically be added to our Donor group and will gain access to our private forums and have all ads removed.

Private forums apparently consist of Resident Evil 5 and Vindictus mods.

It IS ridiculous.

I hate that website with a passion. I registered there for the sole purpose of finding an FOV mod, because without it I found the game un-playable. I had to register three times because they claimed I never registered before. I've never had so much frustration with a site before. Now they have the mod I was always looking for, but they want money for it?

I got that fov mod from gamevixenzone a while back. All I had to do was make an account, then I could d/l it. Ridiculous that they'd charge money for it now :rolleyes:

Same here and I agree. They can go rot. Surely it's out in torrent land somewhere.

I was looking for that mod on my PC to help the OP. Do you remember what the file is called?

Back