Resident Evil 3 Remake

Krenum

Fully [H]
re3.png

We all knew it was coming, especially with the success of the Second.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/12/3/20993342/resident-evil-3-remake-leak-release-date-playstation

Can't wait. RE2 Remake was phenomenal.

I played through RE3 on Dreamcast but I can't remember much other than the Tyrant breaking through the walls occasionally. I might have to get this.

Anyway, yeah, I wouldn't mind them remaking Resident Evil 4. The Wii version of RE4 is the definitive version in my opinion, but its small textures and low-quality sound didn't scale well to other platforms; the "HD" releases were weak.

Same. I actually never played RE:3 20 years ago.
I played it the night it came out and didn't stop until I beat it. Took me about 5.5 hours, if I remember correctly. RE3 and Uncharted are the only 2 games I've ever played that captured my interest enough that I literally could not put them down.

I'm pumped. My only worry is that this is a different studio than the RE:2 remake. I really hope it lives up to the quality of RE2.

I'm pumped. My only worry is that this is a different studio than the RE:2 remake. I really hope it lives up to the quality of RE2.
I am playing through RE2 right now....and wow is it really something! Love the new hotness of this remake! I am with you, I hope the other studio puts that much effort into RE:3.

Supposedly Capcom has acquired a new Dino Crisis trademark. Dino Crisis 1 remake after re3?!

Not just Dino Crisis, but Power Stone as well. Power Stone would be great, but if there was a Dino Crisis with the same graphics, controls, and atmosphere of the Resident Evil 2 remake that'd be a dream come true.

"According to EventHubs, these trademarks were applied for on 29 November and then made public record in Japan on 17 December. They cover a number of fan favourites such as horror-themed fighter Darkstalkers and Dino Crisis (aka Resident Evil with dinosaurs), Dreamcast era fighting game Power Stone, and NES classic Bionic Commando.

Another likely scenario is that Capcom merely wants to renew the rights to these games, just in case it ever decides it wants to do something with them. Trademarks, unfortunately, do not guarantee new games are even being considered, let alone made. It’s still an exciting prospect to think about, and with characters from Darkstalkers, Cyberbots, and Breath If Fire still occasionally being referenced and alluded to in other Capcom games like Street Fighter 5, it’s clear that Capcom itself is aware of how much these games mean to their audiences."

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/18/capc...ino-crisis-power-stone-darkstalkers-11929369/

Greenmangaming has Resident Evil 3 remake for $44.99 if you use code 25RE3 at checkout.

Supposedly Capcom has acquired a new Dino Crisis trademark. Dino Crisis 1 remake after re3?!

I will say this: The first Dino Crisis was *not* a good game, especially when compared to Resident Evil. If they remake it rather then remaster, it has potential though.

I will say this: The first Dino Crisis was *not* a good game, especially when compared to Resident Evil. If they remake it rather then remaster, it has potential though.

I heard them specifically mention that there will be certain things different about it. I think the main idea is to have a survival horror game with dinosaurs which to me is awesome.

The first and second Dino Crisis were LEAGUES better than the third installment.

That ain't saying much. Dino Crisis 2 was fine (story aside), but the first really wasn't that good. I'd be down for a re-imagining though.

I'd be on board with a remake of the original Alone In The Dark in the vain of the RE;2 Remake

New trailer. Holy fuck, the hype is back. Also shows the classic costumes will be available like in RE2. Skirtgate avoided!

New trailer. Holy fuck, the hype is back. Also shows the classic costumes will be available like in RE2. Skirtgate avoided!

Not sure why it feels like this, but it feels like RE3 Remake is coming out super fast. Seems like just yesterday that RE2 came out and now we're already getting 3 in a couple months. Very exciting. I only hope they remake Code Veronica after 3. There's nothing I want more since that's my favorite RE and one of my favorite games of all time.

I don't understand... looking at benchmarks of this game on the "Max" preset I should be getting over 100FPS, but I just started the game and i'm in the low 20s and dipping into the teens at the very beginning in Jill's apartment. What the heck is going on? I tweaked the graphics settings but nothing helps. I shouldn't have to play on anything other than max settings...

i7-8700
RTX 2080ti
16GB RAM

Back