cageymaru

Fully [H]
The January 25, 2019 launch date for the remaster of Resident Evil 2 is slowly creeping upon us like a long lost friend who's now a zombie. Nvidia has an exclusive game play reveal running at 4K 60fps. Take a moment out of your busy day to enjoy some blood, guts, and gore.

The highly anticipated remake of this 1998 classic creates an even creepier, more sinister, and shadowy world to explore. Enjoy this first look at full PC gameplay, in glorious 4K 60fps. More than a graphics refresh, Resident Evil 2's gameplay has been enhanced to make zombie encounters even more frightening, the puzzle-solving more intricate, and coins and items to discover and use throughout your journey of survival.

i dont care for the new leon voice actor, but i can live with it. the game looks great otherwise though.

So, RE4 total conversion mod eh? XD

Looks great actually. Never truly played the original, too much a wuss and young for it.

I like. I hope they do a proper sequel to RE7, but hey, this looks good too.

Loved RE7 and anyone who hasn't tried, well in HDR it's one of the few PC games that can really go to the next level with it. Instant fan of the REngine. Game scaled very well between my 1080ti @ 4k and 1080SLI rigs. Seriously had some fun with this and our 4k projector. Wife wouldn't stay in the room because it creeped her out so much. Gotta warn people, though, at 4k it's a vram consumer in max settings it used 7-10+GB w/ my 1080TI. I've already played it thru 2x in the six months I've had it plus all the DLC.

Thanks Cagey too for the 4k/60 link. Always loving a stream I can watch like that. Even w/ compression it looks great. 4k/60 is clickbait I'll fall for almost every time currently. The kind of thing that looks good too on even 1440p/144hz. This'll likely be day one for me.

Looks great! Loved the original RE2, holy crap I'm old.
Played the original RE in my dorm with buddies and remember when the dogs jumped through the window... needless to say we may or may not have had "enhanced senses" but one guy sprinted out of the room lol. Holy shit I'm old.

looks alright. sick of the RTX logo already though...
Get over it. Obviously this is going to be a big release if Kyle is even considering reuniting with Nvidia, which would likely upset his recent relationship with AMD.

This is actually the same gameplay we saw at E3 back in June, but running on a PC this time. Still nice to see. We got some new gameplay at Gamescom showing off Claire and William Birkin, though. This was played on a PS4.

Get over it. Obviously this is going to be a big release if Kyle is even considering reuniting with Nvidia, which would likely upset his recent relationship with AMD.
I doubt it. Companies don't get sour over small potatoes like that. They may not provide GPUs because they know they'll perform worse, but I doubt the relationship will suffer for it.

ok, the video made me laugh.. he is pulling the guy in under the door who is getting eaten, torn apart.. and he says

hang in there..

LOL

Looking way better than RE7 so far. The Nemesis remake ought to look good too with those shiny gfx.

Back