Resident Evil 2 being officially remade!

I quit this game when I exhausted all my options for avoiding Tyrant in the police station. I felt like it ruined the original vibe of the game, so I decided to finally play Bloodborne of all things and I'm really enjoying it. Now I've gotta run around the police station like some kind of Pac-Man game? I'll probably get back to this later, but F them for ruining my chill RE experience. Actually, I'll probably just see what trainers are available to incapacitate Tyrant while I roam the police station.

I quit this game when I exhausted all my options for avoiding Tyrant in the police station. I felt like it ruined the original vibe of the game, so I decided to finally play Bloodborne of all things and I'm really enjoying it. Now I've gotta run around the police station like some kind of Pac-Man game? I'll probably get back to this later, but F them for ruining my chill RE experience. Actually, I'll probably just see what trainers are available to incapacitate Tyrant while I roam the police station.

He's really not that hard to ignore; he moves at a brisk walking pace. The only danger is if you left Lickers alive in routes you need to go through.

I don't understand this sentiment. You only have to "deal" with him for like 10 minutes throughout the entire game. If he's bothering you too much, just shoot him in the head 5 times to make him take a knee.

He's really not that hard to ignore; he moves at a brisk walking pace. The only danger is if you left Lickers alive in routes you need to go through.
I've considered the lickers and I have various save points, so I'm going to clear the remaining lickers before I activate Tyrant again.

I've considered the lickers and I have various save points, so I'm going to clear the remaining lickers before I activate Tyrant again.

FYI, the "B" game he triggers outside the STARS office; you can defer him a very long time. But yeah, kill the Licker in 1F West, and possibly the one in 3F West (next to Library) before activating Tyrant if possible. Tyrant itself can be kited forever.

Another FYI: The game gives you more than enough ammo to kill everything in the game. In the second run you'll just be light on .45 ACP ammo.

Another FYI: The game gives you more than enough ammo to kill everything in the game. In the second run you'll just be light on .45 ACP ammo.

Let me put a provision on this: You have enough ammo if you use grenades well. Unlike "classic" RE2, you aren't going to be overflowing in ammo. You can kill most of the zombies/lickers, but there will be times you are *very* light on ammo.

Back