Reservoir that fits the PSU form factor?

Hanakuso

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone know if anyone makes a res that would fit in place of a PSU form. Like if the screws would line up correctly. This would be perfect for what I need.

I need a res..

Yeah... he seems to be spamming the watercooling forum a lot lately.

Anyways, what are your size constraints? Your best bet would be finding a reservoir that fits within that size constraint. Also, are you trying to mount it in a PSU area? If so, you're probably going to have to be creative and make your own custom mount.

Yeah... he seems to be spamming the watercooling forum a lot lately.

Anyways, what are your size constraints? Your best bet would be finding a reservoir that fits within that size constraint. Also, are you trying to mount it in a PSU area? If so, you're probably going to have to be creative and make your own custom mount.
I don't really have any size constraints. I'm guessing a res wouldn't have to stick out as much as a PSU so slimmer would be best. Yeah, i'm guessing I might have to go the custom route. I've only seen one res that fits into the PSU area but it cost over $200

This is what i'm working with
Case_labs_back.jpg

An ATX PSU is 150mm wide and 86mm high, a 5.25" drive bay device is 146mm wide and 42.8mm high. So any single bay resevoir that fits in one of those should fit in the space (possibly a double).

So possibly get a cheap/secondhand PSU, gut it and place a 5.25" bay resevoir in the shell?

Back