research mobile device

colore

Limp Gawd
hello!

I am looking for a mobile device to research in a cafe.

I want it to have:

1) long battery life more than 5h
2) sun-resistive very good screen
3) wifi and 3g
4) able to browse the web
5) able to view pdf, doc and edit them

any suggestions please?

Price range? You are describing features that damn near every mobile device can do (aside from an anti reflective screen)

I dont have a price range, but it must have a screen that will be like a book reader, ie. like a A4 in portrait mode

Most of the better newer tablets are near 4x3 including iPad, Samsung Tab S2, Pixel, Surface 4, and Nexus 9. If you are looking for nonreflective, you need to go a completely different way like a Kindle Paper-white or similar which prevents the editing. You could put a matte cover on a gloss screen.

For editing, pick the edit software and find out what tablet has that support. If will edit very much, I'd prefer a mouse, and in that respect, I'd go something that can support a mouse you like. That's probably going to mean Surface 4 although a keyboard that allows you to put the tablet in portrait mode could be handy.

any windows powered tablet will do those things > I get nearly 7 hours out of a Venue 11 Pro i5... finding one cheap is the hard part if you want a cellular modem...

Back