[Request] DNT List + Mediator/Middleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowteckh

Supreme [H]ardness
After much deliberation.. and just getting off my ass, I think I may be ready to issue my first FS thread.

But..
First I would like to ask traders if they would be willing to share their DNT list with me. I've been screwed over online and even in-person before (trust too much in the bullshit of human "goodness") and the number of troll alerts is confidence killing.

Secondly, are there people who are known to be willing to mediate or be a middleman (or if anyone reading this is willing to..)? I've searched and only come up with a thread where it's mentioned that mods are not allowed to mediate (http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1282227&highlight=mediator)

This might be my 3rd or 4th post of questions relating to trading, I do apologize for taking up space and killing people's time, but I absolutely want to have as many of my bases covered and no amount of HW is enough imo.

It's been brought up several times, and not been implemented for a variety of reasons. With proper due diligence on either side of a transaction, you can cut down your chances of being trolled significantly....and dramatically increase your chances of making a recovery if you are.

We do permanently ban any member if we have reasonable proof they have trolled someone. While the administrators take measures to ensure none of them get back in, it's always possible; so it's important for you to take measures to protect yourself during every trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back