Replacing Z5500 Satelitles

kaluminati

Gawd
Has anyone done this? I have the detachable speaker wires version and was looking to get some better satelities. I'm just not sure what type of speaker I can get that will work with the Z5500 amp.

klipsch speakers might work, just get regular audio cables and strip the wires at the end (or use the ones that come standard with the klipsch)

skinlab said:
klipsch speakers might work, just get regular audio cables and strip the wires at the end (or use the ones that come standard with the klipsch)

Well im kinda lookin to get some bookshelf speakers. I know there was a thread about this very subject but I couldn't find it in search.

I replaced my klipsch 5.1 satelites with klipsh rsx-4 speakers and I'm very pleased with the results.

I don't know if the logitech speakers send a full signal to the satelite speakers. If they do, you might want to avoid getting speakers that will overlap with the subwoofer's frequency.

I'm not terribly familiar with the logitech speakers, but if you get some 8ohm speakers you should be fine.

Back