Replacement fan - EVGA 1060 6GB SC

Hey! Do you guys know of any good places to get replacement parts for EVGA cards? I picked up a 1060 6GB locally for a heck of a deal, but the fan is on its way out. It spins up but there's a pretty awful click/rattle coming from the hub,

Hey! Do you guys know of any good places to get replacement parts for EVGA cards? I picked up a 1060 6GB locally for a heck of a deal, but the fan is on its way out. It spins up but there's a pretty awful click/rattle coming from the hub,
ebay or even contact evga and see what they charge. they might surprise you and just send it to you.

I've ebayed - there's full coolers for sale, but no individual fans. Just sent a message off to EVGA.
you'd have to pull it apart and get the part number off it. it will be on the fan support arms or on the fan cable sometimes.

oh and you could also take off the whole shroud and strap a 120mm or two to it. ive done that several times and it works good, just kinda ugly so no windows.

Over the years I've found that a common cause of fan noise isn't the fan itself but a bent plastic support or a wire that has dislodged from the groove under the fan.

Check those before going through the trouble of replacing the fan.

Over the years I've found that a common cause of fan noise isn't the fan itself but a bent plastic support or a wire that has dislodged from the groove under the fan.

Check those before going through the trouble of replacing the fan.
Good point; I'll check that out when I get home this weekend.

can contact EVGA, or take the fan off and get the model number and you can probably find it on aliexpress for cheap.

Back