Rent any Blockbuster movie for $0.99

Good find!

I'd also like to add that certain blockbuster locations are giving out these specials where you pay $10 for their "rewards" club in which for one year you get:

1 free movie rental a month (you can even count the movie you're renting the day you sign up as one of those free movie rentals)

For every 5 movies you rent (and pay for) you get another free rental

Forgot what else came with it but the free movie rental a month already makes it worth the $10 :D

Hmm interesting, blockbuster is getting in a world of hurt with cheap DVDs, video on demand (cable), downloadable movies, pirating, and Netflix.

They are doomed.

kingj said:
Good find!

I'd also like to add that certain blockbuster locations are giving out these specials where you pay $10 for their "rewards" club in which for one year you get:

1 free movie rental a month (you can even count the movie you're renting the day you sign up as one of those free movie rentals)

For every 5 movies you rent (and pay for) you get another free rental

Forgot what else came with it but the free movie rental a month already makes it worth the $10 :D

the rewards program has been around like 10 years - that's nothing new.
In fact, it's supposed to be eliminated eventually, but I'm not too sure when. I know they stopped gold membership not too long ago.

cieje said:
the rewards program has been around like 10 years - that's nothing new.
In fact, it's supposed to be eliminated eventually, but I'm not too sure when. I know they stopped gold membership not too long ago.

He didn't say it was new, he's saying its new at that price. I've never seen it for $10 for the year. I've always seen it at at least $24.95 or so.

Back