Renew BitDefender?

TechLarry

RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
Been using BitDefender on 3 machines for 2 years now. Renewal notices are starting to come in.

It's a lot like Sirius. It gets cheaper as the days go on LOL

Anyway, should I stick with BitDefender, or should I consider something else? I haven't really had any issues witih BitDefender. I used ESET before they went to shit with the 4.x release a few years ago.

Note: I don't use "Free" AV nor am I [H]ard enough to go without it completely.

Ive been using Kaspersky Internet Security Suites since about 2004 never had an issuses with it ever. Its also FREE After mail in rebate which takes about 3 months damnit but i do always get my money back from them :)

I renewed BD. It's been good to me for 2 years, so why change. No one provided any compelling reasons to change either :)

Been using BitDefender on 3 machines for 2 years now. Renewal notices are starting to come in.

It's a lot like Sirius. It gets cheaper as the days go on LOL

Anyway, should I stick with BitDefender, or should I consider something else? I haven't really had any issues witih BitDefender. I used ESET before they went to shit with the 4.x release a few years ago.

Note: I don't use "Free" AV nor am I [H]ard enough to go without it completely.

As if anything is wrong with "free" antivirus software. Actually some of the free AV suites rank higher than paid versions for virus detection. Just putting that out there.

That said I let my BitDefender lapse, and went back to Avast. Havent had any issues since switching, and that was on 13 machines.

Back