Remote Server Configuration and Setup on Windows 10

JC724

Weaksauce
Looking to see if anyone can give me some guidance (tutorials, YouTube help videos, website for beginners) for configuring a remote server/setup for a database I need to create in android studio. I need to connect to the server via this database. Also looking for some guidance in how to connect a database to a remote server.

So, I need to set up a Remote Server. Where I am also creating a database in a mobile app where I need to connect to the server.

I have created a database in a mobile app before, using SQLite but I don’t know if I can user SQLite to connect to a remote server. Is that possible? If not which database software/language should I use?

Does anybody have any documents or detailed instructions, or a good website for beginners for configuring and setting up a remote server and how to connect a database to it. Or maybe some good YouTube videos?

Is th le remote server going to be housing a DB, or what exactly?

Is th le remote server going to be housing a DB, or what exactly?

I plan to connect to the server via DB I will setup on my mobile app. Then I will run queries.

The server can house the DB or not house the DB, which ever would be easier for me to do.

you would want to have a good web server with the DB.. Then use API or web services to have your mobile app pass data and make calls to.

you would want to have a good web server with the DB.. Then use API or web services to have your mobile app pass data and make calls to.

ok How do I go about setting that up?

Any youtube videos or tutorials you can provide me to help me learn how to do this?

Back