Remnant 2 (sequel to Remnant: From the Ashes)

Remnant, Remnant 2 Now Available on Game Pass

in a surprise move- Remnant 2 is now available on PC Game Pass (Xbox Game Pass as well)...surprising move since the sequel came out just 4 months ago and appeared to sell well...the first Remnant game has also returned to Game Pass

Remnant, Remnant 2 Now Available on Game Pass

in a surprise move- Remnant 2 is now available on PC Game Pass (Xbox Game Pass as well)...surprising move since the sequel came out just 4 months ago and appeared to sell well...the first Remnant game has also returned to Game Pass
Whoah! That was unexpected. Will definitely give it a try now since I loved the first one.

It’s an awesome game, no excuse for game pass holders now. I just can’t bring myself to jump on the bandwagon.

I don't really regret buying the game at full price, but if I knew it was coming to Game Pass so quickly, I probably would have held off.

I don't really regret buying the game at full price, but if I knew it was coming to Game Pass so quickly, I probably would have held off.
This game is easily worth the entry fee of $50. Have you played the DLC?

This game is easily worth the entry fee of $50. Have you played the DLC?

Not yet. I played through it once and made it about 1/3 of the way through a second pass before shelving it. In spite of re-rolling the world, the levels were still a bit too similar and fresh in my mind. I figure it'll be a good game to revisit in a year or two. Hopefully by then they'll overhaul the final boss to not be the worst boss of all time.

Reactions: w35t
like this
How’s the single player - I don’t play games with other people.

I played it entirely solo. It's solid. "Souls with guns" as they say, although combat in this one is even more range-focused than the original. Difficulty is a little inconsistent at times, but I at least appreciated the tough stuff...minus the final boss, who sucks balls.

Installed it with friends over the Christmas break. This game is great, can't believe we didn't play it sooner. It's really hard solo, though.

Enemies have larger health pools with groups right? I played a little mm coop but without in game comms it’s kind of difficult to coordinate.

I tried remnant one from the ashes and the graphics were so bad I just uninstalled it lol

Back