registry cleaner whats a good one wxp 32bit

want a simple reg cleaner not a hundred goodies with it, for wxp 32bit i want to pay....
i have seen: regitryeasy and ace utilities any other people can give me good advice here thanks:confused:

i only use free registry cleaners. ccleaner has a reg cleaner and they also make there own stand alone registry cleaner defraggler.

Microsoft offers one for free called Windows Live Onecare Online Safety Scanner. Just Bing it.

I used to use RegScrubXP, but it hasn't been updated in a long time, so I'd go with CCleaner.

i have ccleaner and ace utilities already just wanted to see if there was better....i just hooked up with
"registry easy" 39. bucks 1 year with some some other gagits.......i will expand myself and learn to use them if i need to
thanks guys:)

I use WINASO for cleaning and Reg Organizer for other reg stuff.

CCleaner

EDIT: And Spybot Search & Destroy

Last edited:
Been using Registry Life for some time, works great for cleaning and compressing the Hives.

Finds lots more than CCleaner ever finds!

www.chemtable.com

It's free, it might try to ask if you want Reg Organizer, don't bother with that though.

Just do what MS needs you to do, build such a behemoth machine that it takes all their code bloat and leftover registry entries so you'll never need one ;)

Back