Register Samsung Device ( Phone ) - Get 25$ Google Play Credit + more

Not just any phones or tablets, though...a very limited selection it appears.

There are only 6 products it applies to:

• GALAXY NOTE 8.0 WI-FI
  • GALAXY TAB 3 WI-FI
  • GT2 10.1 STUDENT EDITION
  • HOMESYNC
  • NOTE 10.1 2014 EDITION
  • GALAXY TAB 3 KIDS

Was hoping to be able to register my Note 3 for it.

What am I missing here? I don't see a single phone that's eligible. They're all tablets or the HomeSync:

Galaxy Note 8.0
Galaxy Tab 3
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Student Edition
Samsung HomeSync
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Galaxy Tab 3 Kids

There are only 6 products it applies to:

• GALAXY NOTE 8.0 WI-FI
  • GALAXY TAB 3 WI-FI
  • GT2 10.1 STUDENT EDITION
  • HOMESYNC
  • NOTE 10.1 2014 EDITION
  • GALAXY TAB 3 KIDS

Was hoping to be able to register my Note 3 for it.

YOU! You could have told me you were going to write that and saved me the work. ;)

Works with phones (even old flip phones) and a few other Samsung devices apparently. Stop spreading nonsense.

Works with phones (even old flip phones) and a few other Samsung devices apparently. Stop spreading nonsense.
mmm yeah I don't think so, I busted out my box for my note 2, it doesn't even have a serial number, all it has is imei so there is nothing for me to even enter, if I try the imei it says invalid.

mmm yeah I don't think so, I busted out my box for my note 2, it doesn't even have a serial number, all it has is imei so there is nothing for me to even enter, if I try the imei it says invalid.

SN is located elsewhere.

SN is located elsewhere.

pray tell where is it then... its not on the phone and its not on box where the picture from samsung themselves say it should be (probably because this is for tablets only which have a serial number and the phones use the imei).

I was able to register my S4 and Note 2. S/N's are located under the battery.

So how is Google/Samsung going to handle this fiasco?

I imagine they lost at least a million.

Back