*REFURBISHED* ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti - $439.99 + tax & S&H

I got mine today. Nice upgrade from a RX580 !
Runs on the warm (HOT) side. Trying to hold out on putting my G12 bracket and AIO on it.

Unfortunately, i've experienced Asus abysmal rma process. Yeah, not much of an improvement.

Is evgas rma experience still the top of the heap these days? Don't they now charge some silly af fee for cross shipping? I remember they used to not charge a dime back when i was still buying their cards in the gtx280+ days.
US customer care is still the best. If you're in the EU, not so much.

Meh. Get a brand new 2070 super for $60 more with a full warranty and raytracing capability, same raster performance.

It still is about 10-15% less raster performance but might be less when overclocked by initial previews. Still a 3 year warranty, DLSS and path tracing > $50-$100 savings YMMV~

Zotac is like Hyundai for me...I know people that buy them and have good experiences with them, but I personally would never buy from either brand.

Zotac is like Hyundai for me...I know people that buy them and have good experiences with them, but I personally would never buy from either brand.
I used to be the same way, until I bought a Zotac 1080 Mini... then a year later I bought a Veloster N. haha :ROFLMAO: (both have been awesome btw)

Back