Refurbished UltraSharp U2311H 23-inch monitor $133.60 w/ FS

Purchased one. Though I think I should have purchased two since I have one already and could make use of Eyefinity.

That's a damn good deal. If I needed another monitor or wasn't trying to save up money, I'd definitely snag this up.

DAAAAMN.

I have one of these, great monitor. If I wanted to go 2 or 3 I'd definitely jump on this. However, I'm content with one. :cool:

SOLD OUT at this time. Could be more later but not sure.
I was going to buy three but I need a 30" monitor for what I do now.

Sigh, I already own two U2211h, So I am looking for one of those. But just switching up to a these might be worth it, because it way cheaper in the long run since a U2211H cost me around 200 right now. :(

I imagine they are clearing stock since the U2311H is discontinued, right?

But anyway, considering about a year or so ago I picked up one for like $250 Refurbed via Dell Outlet, this is an amazing deal. The monitor hasn't gotten any worse... ;)

I bought one this morning. I'm really glad I had a Slickdeal's deal alert for Ultrasharp :) $142 after tax and shipping is way too good of a price to pass up!

In stock at 2:45pm CST. Back OOS at 2:55pm CST when I tried to email the deal to a friend.

I got 2. Thanks OP.

I will vouch for the fact that the monitors come and go rapidly. I kept refreshing every few minutes and it popped back up and I bought it. Thank you OP, I was looking for a new monitor.

The awesome thing about Dell Outlet is that all these monitors come with a full manufacturer warranty (I think it's like 3 years for Dell), and the customer service is excellent. I will admit that I went through 2 of these monitors before getting one that didn't have an issue (first one the power died entirely after a week or so, second one had massive yellow discoloration in one corner), but each time the RMA process was quick and I had a new monitor overnight before I even shipped the old one back, all at no cost to me.

Quote from the OP link: "Please Note - a refurbished monitor purchased without a computer will have a 90-day limited warranty "

Quote from the OP link: "Please Note - a refurbished monitor purchased without a computer will have a 90-day limited warranty "

That is weird, because it says right on the website:

Same as New Warranty* and Support

Dell Outlet gives you the same limited hardware warranty* and service as if you bought new, plus we offer a 21-day return policy on all Dell Outlet products.

What I needed was an SSD. What I bought was one of these monitors.

$141 w/ tax, can't pass that up.

FYI, I saw the u2312H pop up for $189 before coupon, but has since disappeared.

Is there any monitor that is better than this one at this price? I also bought one but a long time ago at around 200 something...Its crazy how fast your eyes get used to a bigger monitor...I rememebr the days of thinking 19 inch was huge now 23 looks small lol

I got mine on Tuesday and finally pulled them out of the boxes today. Both appear to be brand new. No stuck or dead pixels on either panel. Hopefully more will pop up at this price because I have friends and family who are in the market for a larger monitor and for the price this is unbeatable. I should have gotten 8.

I got mine on Tuesday and finally pulled them out of the boxes today. Both appear to be brand new. No stuck or dead pixels on either panel.

Mine came in today (ordered on the 18th late in the evening after calling and got them to agree to apply the discount after the order was placed since it was still verified as valid over the phone) and I had a similar result. No issues at all with the panel and it appears to be brand new.

That is weird, because it says right on the website:

I think monitors are the exception to that rule. If I remember correctly at one time Dell did offer 3 year warranty on refurbished monitors through the outlet even if they weren't bought with a computer on the same order. I vaguely remember that when I was trying to snag a 2005FWP many years ago.

I think monitors are the exception to that rule. If I remember correctly at one time Dell did offer 3 year warranty on refurbished monitors through the outlet even if they weren't bought with a computer on the same order. I vaguely remember that when I was trying to snag a 2005FWP many years ago.

I could have sworn that when I got my U2311H (like a year ago? Not sure exactly when) it didn't say anything about a 90 day warranty.

I could have sworn that when I got my U2311H (like a year ago? Not sure exactly when) it didn't say anything about a 90 day warranty.

I'm fairly sure for at least the past two years they have only had a 90 day warranty. It's the primary reason I bought my NEC instead of a refurbished Dell U2410 for the warranty after I've had previous problems with LCD monitors dying prematurely. They were roughly the same price after using a coupon on the refurbished and I wanted another 1920x1200 but I couldn't talk the wife into letting me spend another $200 on a new Dell. The ZR24w were announced but not released at the time as well and I couldn't wait any longer using a shitty old spare. Oh well 1920x1080 hasn't been too bad except you can't find a 4:3 / 5:4 with 1080p vertical to match :(

Back