[Refurbished ] Surface RT & Touch Cover for $199 (US Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that many people don't like Surface RT, but this is a pretty hot deal for the tablet. It's good hardware, and a solid device.

Where do you see the touch cover included in the price? Looks to be extra to me...

Where do you see the touch cover included in the price? Looks to be extra to me...

I see it that way as well. Its obviously a much better deal if its included, but since I don't really like the touch keyboard and would prefer the type keyboard anyway, I'm still thinking of pulling the trigger.

The price is attractive enough for me to almost pull the trigger (I especially like that it comes with the touch cover).

The only thing is there are a few apps I really want that are only on iOS. Most have also been ported to Android as well. But they have not been ported to Windows 8 RT.

I think $100 would make the lousy RT sell.

There's just not enough apps out there, and for people who already own a bunch of iOS or android apps, it's just not appealing to buy a device that's not compatible.

I'd rather buy a Nexus 7.

Great price and great tablet. However, I already have a Windows 8 tablet so I do not need it. (Want it, do not need it.)

Updated the OP. I have a tablet already but for $200 I wont have to steal is back anymore.

Got it in my cart but was sold out before I could pull my money out. :D

Hot deal.

Got it in my cart but was sold out before I could pull my money out. :D

Hot deal.

Consider yourself blessed, you dont want this franken-experiment O/S. They'll be at $99 soon enough, then it might be justifiable as a web browser only device given it has no apps.

Last edited:
How you guys figure Re-Furbished hardware from questionable ebay sellers a deal is beyond me.

How you guys figure Re-Furbished hardware from questionable ebay sellers a deal is beyond me.

This was featured by eBay as a Daily Deal, so the seller is reputable for sure. I agree on the refurb part though. These will be even cheaper than this for a brand new one in a few months anyway.

Good that they are sold out to me. I was seriously being tempted to buy one but now I cannot. :D

I run all my desktop apps via Remote Apps. For what I need to do, you cant beat this price and what it does.

Office, Netflix, Web Browser and for everything else Remote Apps. If you don't like it dont try to being everyone else down with you and your "app-centric" desires.

Some people don't need 10 editions of Angry Birds.

I run all my desktop apps via Remote Apps. For what I need to do, you cant beat this price and what it does.

Office, Netflix, Web Browser and for everything else Remote Apps. If you don't like it dont try to being everyone else down with you and your "app-centric" desires.

Some people don't need 10 editions of Angry Birds.

You can do that just fine on Android and iOS, in addition to getting a full market of useful apps. Remote desktop access is a great application for tablets, but the only major advantage Windows RT brings is that the necessary software (at least for connecting to a Windows host) is built-in.

You can do that just fine on Android and iOS, in addition to getting a full market of useful apps. Remote desktop access is a great application for tablets, but the only major advantage Windows RT brings is that the necessary software (at least for connecting to a Windows host) is built-in.

I want Microsoft Office, not a wanna be Office.

I want a real RDP Client, not a wanna be RDP Client.

I own am iPad and I own an Android Tablet, but I use my Windows Tablet. For ME, there is no comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back