Refurb XB360 wireless controller + 20GB HD $35.99AC + FS @ circuitcity.com

Wow..PS...what a load of shit. "Leftover promotional items"..They quote-unquote sold out of the Arcade package that was on sale Fri-Sat. Sunday they miraculously had a full stock of 360 Arcades, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and said that they sold out of the controller/hd kits. So much for that.

I bought one of these yesterday for my GF. Both a controller and a HD for 35.99 delivered w/ Free Shipping. Can't be beat :)

I suggest checking out with the free shipping... I tried the in-store pickup and they charge me $24.60 tax prior to $15 tax (360 arcade + hd/controller) if I have it shipped.

Ya, this is a crazy deal.

This was on page 3 and I figured it deserves a bump... there are a lot of Xbox 360 Arcade owners out there who could really use the cheap upgrade to complete system.

I bought two yesterday, one for myself and one for my buddy who's looking at getting a 360 Arcade for himself for Christmas.

I mean heck, refurbished controllers alone are going for over $30...

Why is it that every time I click on the coupon I get taken back to another part of the site? Is it done?

I wanna do this but I don't wanna buy and end up watching circuit city close up shop with my money and no hd or controller....

I don't think this works anymore

I click the coupon link, and it takes me to a page where I can select Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, etc

I click Xbox 360, then I search for refurbished wireless 360 controller and add to my cart, then checkout

the final price is 39.99 + Tax, no 10% discount

Just checked and it still works. The discount appears at Step 2 of checkout.

Back