Refurb Onkyo HT-SR600 5.1 > Logitech Z-5500?

Demenion

Limp Gawd
I'm in the market for a cheapo HT system..

ClubOnkyo has the HT-SR600S for 129.99 + tax

How does this compare to the Z-5500s which I could get around $150ish?

Just curious, how are you getting the 129 price? I just get redirected to Shop Onkyo and only see a refurbished HT-SR600 for 169 instead.

Z5500 isnt just for games, its for movies also. which what i use my Z5500s for. movies and games. I would agree that it isnt for music if you dont like your music being bassy.

Some people do some dont.

If you dont mind playing 19 dollars more then yea go for the onkyo system. I know I would if it was 19 dollars more.

One thing that I noticed from my Z5500 is that when people talk, I really have to up the center speaker. Sometimes the voice is really low. And when you do raise the center, then those scenes with a big explosion or something get really really loud.

I love my Z5500 because they are FREAKING loud. THe bass is great on the system.

Just curious, how are you getting the 129 price? I just get redirected to Shop Onkyo and only see a refurbished HT-SR600 for 169 instead.

I think it might of expired but the 129.99 price was for the silver model.. It came with a up converting DVD player too.

Anyway.. I ordered the Onkyo system.

Back