Refurb - Acer GD245HZ 23.6" 120hz 3D LCD - $189.99

I just got one of these 2 days ago and I ordered another one! I will let people know the condition when I get it!

I use to have one these but sold it cause i wasnt into 3d but even non 3d is great monitor. might buy and go back to it.

how is the back light bleed on this? I always wanted a 120hz monitor to see if i like it. I take it there is no ghosting as well?

Can these monitors show 24hz movies with 5:5 pulldown? I'm guessing it can't accept 24hz input, but can it accept 120hz input so that the computer could show each frame 5 times?

damn missed out :(

my fricken samsung 2494sw turns off randomly and i havent even owned it a year yet...

im never going to buy a peice of shit samsung again!

i know man...
im so depressed right now :(

my current monitor is a POS, a 2494sw that randomly turns off. really a PITA when playing games online!!!!

did anyone get one of these? kinda womdering since i just got an ips based monitor will they play nice side by side

Can these monitors show 24hz movies with 5:5 pulldown? I'm guessing it can't accept 24hz input, but can it accept 120hz input so that the computer could show each frame 5 times?

That's very doubtful. I've also never heard of 120hz input, and it doesn't mention that in the specs, and in general I'd be suspicious of such a claim by a PC monitor.

The 3d I've seen is 2x24hz or 2x30hz, never 2x60hz. But I could be wrong.

That's very doubtful. I've also never heard of 120hz input, and it doesn't mention that in the specs, and in general I'd be suspicious of such a claim by a PC monitor.

The 3d I've seen is 2x24hz or 2x30hz, never 2x60hz. But I could be wrong.

You are wrong. These monitors support 120hz input, hence a refresh rate of 120hz... 3D would be 2x60.

5:5 is exactly what this monitor does, as 24 divides into 120 about 5 times

k nevermind, just checked again and it's OOS again, i must have gotten the last one from someone's order cancellation :D

BEST deal on a monitor at this time,
If I didn't have my Alienware 24" 120hz I would be all over that.

Anyone see a reason to do 3x120hz monitors? =)

Just FYI all, I got mine today and it looks brand new! Comes in a non-OEM box with warranty info. I have read reports of people getting some with a stuck green pixel and other reports of them being 100% new condition.

So is there any reason to get one of these if you don't care about 3D? Does the better refresh rate mean anything for 2D gaming?

got a friend that has the Sammy 1680x1050 screen and I'm picking one of these up locally next week and a second set of glasses... he got jealous. So... just ordered the last one and if he doesn't want it, I'll flip it. Thanks, OP!

Bought three. For this price I can practically cover the cost of selling the 27" Acer 3D I bought a month ago. Nice monitor overall but I'm just not comfortable with the DPI for regular use.

Being unemployed sucks, 2 of these with the one I already have would be very nice!

I bit. Now if I can find a place to pick up some of the recently announced wired 3D glasses that nvidia is pushing, I'll be in business. (Anyone know a place where they are available?)

We'll see how it compares to the 3D Vision I had over a decade ago...

Back