Red Alert 2 and Yuri’s Revenge now free on Origin

Thanks for the heads up. Error here too. But I want it on Origin.. so I'll keep trying.

ignore the error, if you keep hitting it, it will eventually send you a confirm email despite the error

Shows Theme Hospital for now including a message saying their servers need time to cool down and C&C:RA2 will return to on the house very shortly.

Guess I'll wait.

Damn, the Origin store servers went all Sim City launch day... :p

I'll wait. Can't really bitch about FREE either way. And Theme Hospital rocks. Still one of my favorite sims.

Last edited:
Went to get this, forgot that I already got all of the C&C games in a package for like $5 like ~8 years ago.

Actually, Theme Hospital is still a good game. Especially since someone did a mod for it that let's you use higher resolutions.
As for the C+C, i got a bundle pack that let me put it on Origin that had all of the series on it. Fun times all around. :D
What's strange is that aside from some minor issues on older games i've had no real problems with Origin. At least no more than i've had with Steam, ect;.

Sounds like we should team up and Play some if you guys get it to work, PM me.

Thanks grabbed my copy, don't understand people's hate for origin. Servers must be getting hit hard still, can't break 2.9MB/s lol

Thanks grabbed my copy, don't understand people's hate for origin. Servers must be getting hit hard still, can't break 2.9MB/s lol

cool, the games are available again after being taken down because of server load issues :cool:

Gives me an error when I try to download it. Origin is such a freaking pos.

aEL6cwy.png

...by loading up Origin and clicking the free games tab...

yeah, not going to happen.

I won't install that Origin garbage on my machine.

I don't care what they are giving away, I will not be enticed to put that trash on my computer.

SON OF A...
I had a disk the whole time, C&C collection. now to find the damn keys... FML :eek:

Pffff, doesn't work for me.

I have a gtx 970 and an i7 and this game runs like I need quad Titan X to make it work.

So slow, couldn't even connect to network to find an opponent.

Back