Recon3D Fatality Professional/Champion Reviews??

also, about those rightmark performance tests

the rightmark 3dsound tester isn't a good representation of cpu usage, on many 64bit systems the app itself uses 100% of a single core and skews the results, and seems rightmark has no intent on releasing fixed versions.....

Hey guys I've read this thread and have a related question. I have sen 555s and play quite a bit of games. I have an old Audigy2 ZS from years ago and a set of klipsch promedia 2.1s I play my games with the headphones and can't really any difference between the onboard Realtek sound of my P67 Pro or via my Audigy2 ZS.

I think my headphones plugged into my klipsch sound better but is that because the klipsch amp is driving the headphones or would a dedicated sound card amp like the recon3d be a good upgrade?

the audigy 2 is superior hardware.

Anybody find anything more out about the possibility of a 7.1 version of this card? I haven't been able to find anything regarding more variations coming out later. I want something to replace my aging x-mystique and I am not sure I want to buy another auzentech as it seems the company is on its way out.

can someone please explain how you are using alchemy with the RightMark 3DSound Positioning Accuracy test?

I can't seem to get it to work. Please explain how you did it.

Back