recommened me a PSP game

RancidWAnnaRIot

EspantaPajaros
So,

looks like i won't have my wii or DS or X360 for the whole summer...

all i got is the PSPfor the summer... any games i should get??

i haven't touched my PSP in over a year.. i don't know what i've missed

does block buster rent out PSP games?

Here's some that I recommend checking out.

Tekken Dark Resurrection
Lumines/Lumines II
Ratchet & Clank
Daxter
Syphon Filter DM
Killzone Liberation (very fun in co-op)
MGS Portable Ops
Burnout Legends/Dominator
GTA LCS/VCS
Puzzle Quest
Final Fantasy Anniversary (FF1)
DJ Max Portable
Locoroco
Gitaroo Man
SOCOM/SOCOM II
Wipeout Pure
Ridge Racer
Mega Man Powered Up
Metal Slug Anthology
DBZ Shin Bodukai (if you like fighting games)
Field Commander
Pirates!

Phew...well I think I listed almost every good game for the PSP. Or at least every game I think are good.

My favorite PSP games in order:

Wipeout Pure
DJ Max Portable
Gitaroo-Man Lives!
Loco-Roco
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Puzzle Quest
Lumines
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

I'd fully recommend any of them.

I'd suggest you look into emulators for the PSP as well as the games previously listed.

There is but one answer.

MOTHERFUCKING PUZZLE QUEST

Ok, there are more, but that is my current infatuation.

There is but one answer.

MOTHERFUCKING PUZZLE QUEST

Ok, there are more, but that is my current infatuation.

yup.....there's a hypnotic attraction to it. I think I'm finally coming near the end.....it's a long game. I got my druid to level 40.

Pirates for the psp is verrrrry good...

try an OE firmware also , loooooots of homebrew

So i got

fifa 07
virtua tennis
SOCOM

i wanted to get pirates.. but.. that's too many games already.. maybe some other time

I just got my PSP the other day ($110 with 3 games, yay hardforum! :D) and it seems pretty cool, but I can't say I'm impressed with the NBA or Madden 06's, and GTA Vice City Stories is kinda "meh". I got MGS: Portable Ops last night for $29 at Wal Mart, and it's pretty good so far. I'm impressed with the PSP's sound, but man do I hate the freaking fingerprint magnetism, holy crap! I ordered a matte white faceplate to replace this one with, LOL.

Loco Roco demo is good, not sure if I would buy it. Maybe...

I'd suggest you look into emulators for the PSP as well as the games previously listed.

I second this, modding my PSP is the only thing that made it fun (well that and syphon filter, and daxter.) But when I beat those games, it was dead to me, until I installed 3.03-OE-C (thanks to dj here!)

I just got my PSP the other day ($110 with 3 games, yay hardforum! :D) and it seems pretty cool, but I can't say I'm impressed with the NBA or Madden 06's, and GTA Vice City Stories is kinda "meh". I got MGS: Portable Ops last night for $29 at Wal Mart, and it's pretty good so far. I'm impressed with the PSP's sound, but man do I hate the freaking fingerprint magnetism, holy crap! I ordered a matte white faceplate to replace this one with, LOL.

Loco Roco demo is good, not sure if I would buy it. Maybe...

Loco Roco is pretty good, I'd suggest getting it if you liked the demos (there are several demos so they give a good idea of what the game will be like). I'd suggest looking on ebay for a official white faceplate (even shiny white doesn't show fingerprints). Should be able to get one for $25 shipped and will be much better quality than the third party ones. That is, if you can cancel your previous order. Awesome deal you got btw.

I second this, modding my PSP is the only thing that made it fun (well that and syphon filter, and daxter.) But when I beat those games, it was dead to me, until I installed 3.03-OE-C (thanks to dj here!)

Time to update to 3.40OE! :) I agree the PSP is not much fun without homebrew. Then again, I don't consider my DS much fun either (or my Xbox/PS2).

RancidWAnnaRIot: You should go out and buy Puzzle Quest as soon as possible. It's so addictive. :)

try an OE firmware also , loooooots of homebrew

I seem to be the only one that cannot find any good use for homebrew other than PSX games. Now that the official firmware supports full resolution movies, PSX games are the only thing keeping me on 3.40OE

I seem to be the only one that cannot find any good use for homebrew other than PSX games. Now that the official firmware supports full resolution movies, PSX games are the only thing keeping me on 3.40OE
Emulators, of course. GBA and GBC emulators feel far more natural on the PSP than they do the computer, IMHO.

Back