Recommended keyboard folio for iPad 9.7"?

lightsout

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an ipad on the way. Its a 5th gen 9.7" version. Same form factor as the current base ipad.

I want to use it for work when I don't have a PC in front of me and I am tired of hauling around a laptop.

I am looking at the logitech slim folio. But there are a million of these things on amazon, anyone recommend this one or something else?

I've never cared for those keyboard folios. I use a Logitech K811 with my iPad Pro.

186535_IMG_20190109_124312.jpg

The K811 is on the pricey side, but the Logitech K380 is a much cheaper alternative that works very well.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Whoa that is pricey. I'm sure its a much better board but the mobility of just folding it up is one of the main things I am looking for. So it can be carried as a stand alone unit.

Whoa that is pricey. I'm sure its a much better board but the mobility of just folding it up is one of the main things I am looking for. So it can be carried as a stand alone unit.
Damn, it was $188 when I responded and now it's $227. That's beyond insane. I paid $75 for mine less than a year ago.

Back