recommended all in one cpu cooler - single radiator

fudge2011

Limp Gawd
Can anyone recommend an all in one CPU cooler than would mount to the back of a cooler master 690 2.

I have read that the Corsair h80i doesn't fit and that similar corsair coolers are unrealiable and can leak like H75.

I basically need something for a decent price that I can put two decent fans on for a push pull configuration for dispensing heat out the back.

Can anyone recommend a solid one that won't leak, has good warranty and is good for the money.

I don't really need any corsair inspired fan speed software because I'm sure my motherboard suite could do that. I will probably put two of these akasa fans on it or noctua

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FG-061-AK&groupid=701&catid=2331&subcat=4

I always recommend the Silverstone TD-03 over any other thin or thick 120mm radiator by its superior build quality and performance... you will hardly find any better in the AiO realm..

Have you considered the Swiftech H140-X? Amazing AIO with a powerful enough pump to run anoth waterblock and radiator if you ever want to.

H140-X its a 140mm*150mm radiator that use 140mm fans. so it can't be mounted in the rear mounting slot of a CM 690 II

Have you considered the Swiftech H140-X? Amazing AIO with a powerful enough pump to run anoth waterblock and radiator if you ever want to.

nice...pretty bad ass looking setup...might have to put one in top of my antec 900

H140-X its a 140mm*150mm radiator that use 140mm fans. so it can't be mounted in the rear mounting slot of a CM 690 II
I would think it would fit in the top 140mm vent. I don't have our case so can't be sure.

I would think it would fit in the top 140mm vent. I don't have our case so can't be sure.

thinking in that way you are right it fit in top.. but in that case i would mount a fully H240-X..

thinking in that way you are right it fit in top.. but in that case i would mount a fully H240-X..

That would be wise. The H240-X has twice the cooling area and is only $20.00 more. To me cooling system s are a long term investment to be used for years to come, meaning "overkill" doesn't exist when cost is so close. :D

exactly.. in the world of cooling nothing its overkill..

well my antec 900 has a top 200mm removable fan....would love to fit something 240mm but i dont think it would fit in the same area...not as easy of course:D

I have a CM 690 II advanced, I use a CM Seidon 120v w/ a Jetflo fan. Fits good, cools my over clocked fx8320e good. Solid AIO unit for the price. I found mine with a $20 rebate, making the cooler only $30.

I had my i7-920 (OCed to 3.5GHz) in a CM690 with a CoolIt ECO ALC. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1512127 With a single fan on a normal-thickness rad, it peaked in the low 60s. After 4.5 years of running pretty much 24x7, the pump finally died. I replaced it with the new version of the H60, which gave similar results. I've since upgraded to a Xeon hex-core at 4.0GHz + Turbo, and it seems to be staying a few degrees cooler in the mid-upper 50s.

You'll get lower temps by configuring the AIO to pull in cool outside air. If you can exhaust it right out the top immediately, it shouldn't affect overall case temps too much that way.

The above linked H60 is a really good unit.. shame corsair switched to the newer 'cheaper' ones.. This series was quite good, made by CoolIT I believe.

hmm I think I will get a double radiator and attach it to the top with two fans pulling cold air in then expel it out the back. Then have two 140 fans at the bottom and one at the front pulling air in.

That would mean one fan expelling hot ait excluding the PSU. Can you mount dual radiator water coolers with one fan pulling cold in the other pushing hot out?

Airflow through the case works on what comes in must go out and what goes out must come in.

1x 140mm exhaust vent cannot flow all the air from the 2x top intake fans, 2x bottom intake fans and a front intake fan. 1x exhaust flows about the same amount of air as 1x intake .. meaning 4x intakes cannot bring in much air if there is no exhaust venting for that air to go out.through.

The above linked H60 is a really good unit.. shame corsair switched to the newer 'cheaper' ones.. This series was quite good, made by CoolIT I believe.

That link is the latest H60 (2nd gen), I don't think that there is newer version of that. And yes, that is OEM by CoolIT.

Back