Recommendations Small, cheap windows laptop with rj45

SticKx911

2[H]4U
Buying for corporate use so has to be somewhere that takes visa and has recipts or I’d be hitting up the f/s forums. :)

Planning on buying more than 10 laptops in one go. Rj45 is the part that makes it hard to keep with low profile, but these are tools to go in a work truck and used a couple times a week at most so being able to store them is a plus.

Speed is unimportant as the software needed isn’t intensive. (For reference,I’m currently using a 10 year old netbook and am perfectly happy with it)

Serviceable and ssd are a plus, but not required.

Thanks for any ideas!

Not the cheapest (Should be about 500 USD each) but I'd take a look at the Dell Latitude 13 3380. Servicable corporate laptops with Win 10 pro and an SSD.

We've got 3380s at work. That's what we've switched to for our remote-in systems. 1080p, SSD, RJ45. Definitely take a look at those. Dell's outlet would be perfect if you're not worried about matching things exactly.

Probook 430 G5. GbE, USB-C, 1080p, 8th gen i5, PCI-E SSD + 2.5" slot (you'll need a drive mount kit tho). Decent runtime. Screen's nothing special but is IPS.

We used the 430 G1-G3 before switching to the 3380. In all honesty, that G5 sounds nicer than the 3380s we've used. Not sure about the 3390s, but I don't remember the 3380 have M.2 + 2.5" capability, where the G3 at least did. But, it still had a TN screen on the ones we were buying. Just please don't get the shittacular Broadcom WiFi.

Back