recommendations for gaming desk chair

masterosok

Gawd
I would like to fine a good gaming desk chair... (not a rocker) that has wireless speakers. Does anyone have a Pyramat PC Chair 2.1? Is it worth the $150?

Does anyone know of any other chairs they could recommend.

Is there a reason you want wireless speakers built into your chair? In my experience either something is good at being a speaker or its good at being a chair, but trying to do both means a sub-par product. I invested some money into a chair and got one that was a quality piece of equipment. Mine can be seen by going here. Though the fabric on mine isn't nearly so ugly.

I'm not sure about chairs with speakers, because we don't sell them, but I work for Staples, so I can answer questions regarding chairs... One of the coolest and yet most comfortable chairs we sell is this chair from Lane; http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/p1_Fabric-Executive_217375_Business_Supplies_10051_SEARCH

It's red and black leather, and even has carbon fiber accents... I will probably be getting one for myself when I can spare the cash, because I need a new chair...

Back