Recommend Your Favorite Gaming Mouse!

A4 X7. Known in the US as the OCZ Equalizer. Mine's the notebook version, which is smaller than the normal version. This is exactly why I like it - I use claw grip - most people use palm grip, so a smaller mouse is a big advantage. The form is absolutely perfect for a claw mouse, so is thumb button placement.

My only con would be that at 2000/2500dpi, the mousewheel LED flashes different colors.

MX518, must be on my third one by now. Kudos to Logitech for a fantastic two year warranty though (second one was free!) :D.

I like my Razer Diamondback 3G and I liked my old Boomslang, never tried the new version.

I'm currently using the Logitech MX518 mouse, and it hasn't failed me yet! It's great for gaming, as well as multi-tasking in the office. :)

My only problem is I wear down the rubber on the sides so fast and even broken a few microswitches (Which I self-repaired... it's a PITA but very doable, brought back the full click of the button vs. the mushy feeling it was before it broke)

But they're cheap so I don't mind buying new ones :)

I've used the MX518, Lachesis, and Logitech G9. I like the G9 the most (in huge part to the scroll wheel). But I have to say, the MX518 looks the coolest.

3 options when it comes to gaming mice (bad luck if you are a leftie btw)

logitech mx518
razer deathadder
MS intellimouse 3.0

pick one.

My G5 is on it's 3rd year of use and I still love it. Mine is the version with only one side button and the only thing I could think of replacing it with is the version with 2 buttons. I really like the old rust looking finish though.

3 options when it comes to gaming mice (bad luck if you are a leftie btw)

logitech mx518
razer deathadder
MS intellimouse 3.0

pick one.

Fixed :D

logitech mx518
razer deathadder
MS intellimouse 3.0
Steelseries Ikari Laser

My MX518 lasted a good 3 years. best mouse I've ever owned. Running a Diamondback Plasma now, (gogamer 20 refurb ftw!!!). Also very good, but my hands had grown used to that 518.

My MX518 lasted a good 3 years. best mouse I've ever owned. Running a Diamondback Plasma now, (gogamer 20 refurb ftw!!!). Also very good, but my hands had grown used to that 518.

My mx518 died after about 1.5 years but i love it to death how do i know if my mouse is still within warranty?

this has turned out to be a epic mouse

70803049to1.jpg

Deathadder and Diamondback are my favorites. I just got a G9 and it is too tiny for my hand.

I personally Am In love with the G5. One issue with the Razers was that they were too light. The G5 has adjustable weights.

Some of my friends have tried all the popular mouse models, but they swear up and down by the Steel Series Ikari. Check it out Here

I just ordered a Ripper XXL and a Sidewinder Mouse... we'll see how they go :D

G11 for a keyboard... just cause I wanted the bigger size but didn't need the LCD...

I used a G9 for a while, but went back to my G5 rev 2. Get a G5 rev 2.

Back