Recommend me a protective sleeve!

antok86

[H]F Junkie
i have a macbook and im looking for protective sleeve that i can use to slide into my backpack or any bag. since i dont like the idea of having to use a backpack with those laptop compartments. i was looking into the axio hard case sleeve. but i want to see what else everyone is using and recommends. thanks

correct me if im wrong...but the booq doenst look as [h]ard as teh axio hard sleeve.
axio_hardsleeve.jpg

not gonna lie that Axio looks awesome, although its $80, and not available from the MFG until March...

Just to add a review on the backpacks.. I've had a nice Targus notebook backpack for 4 years now and not once have I had something bad happen to my laptops. I roam around quite a bit too.

just got my axio hard case after being on back order...this thing is so cool and feels very tough. perfect if you need protection and dont want to buy another backpack like me. here are some pictures.
DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

just got my axio hard case after being on back order...this thing is so cool and feels very tough. perfect if you need protection and dont want to buy another backpack like me. here are some pictures.
I really like that Axio. I thought they were backordered until March. Maybe it's time to break out my credit card.

Back