Recommend me a good case for 4ghz CPU and plenty of space for ~$50

neokeelo

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm going to be overclocking a Q9550 ~4ghz so I need good airflow. The more space the better. Any good deals going on now? My budget is ~$50 shipped

Go get yourself a refurbished CM 690 from Cooler Master's online store for $40 shipped.

I looked for those but i thought they were sold out? got a link?

Last edited:
You really aren't going to get much for $50 shipped. Most places don't offer free shipping on cases so that limits you to around $35 for the case.

CM Centurions are pretty nice but a bit dated. CM Elites are ok too but kinda small.

You really get what you pay for.

I found a used Cooler Master Centurion 590 from a member here for $50 shipped I think that's the best deal.

If you can get the Antec 300 Illusion with free shipping thats just about the best airflow you can get under $75

CM 590 is a great case with upto 7 120/140mm fans for cooling. I have a i7-965 and GTX 280 watercooled in one.

Antec 300. Watch newegg for free shipping deals. You're going to pay closer to $60, but it's worth it. Then just pick up a couple Yate Loons for the front and you should be golden. That will put you around the $70 mark, but this is your best bang for the buck setup imho.

I found a guy selling a Thermaltake Armor Full Tower for $50 about 1 hour away from me. I'm going there anyway Sunday so i might try to meet him and get it. Thats a steal for $50 right? But I wonder if the airflow is as good as the newer cases...

Back