Recommend any case over the PC-71?

Hi,

I'm about to buy the lian-li pc-71, but was curious to know if anyone would recommend another case in a similar price range.

Is there any problems with the case I should be aware of before buying?

Thanks.

nope, i love em, if i had more room on my desk, i would have gotten one, thats the only reason i didnt. its a great case for wire hiding etc.

Originally posted by /-\rchANGEL
Hi,

I'm about to buy the lian-li pc-71, but was curious to know if anyone would recommend another case in a similar price range.

Is there any problems with the case I should be aware of before buying?

Thanks.

Great case -- I love mine. One small problem with mine is that I had to invert the power supply (because of the fan on the PSU), but I'm sure that's been taken care of in later revisions.

Originally posted by adamfelker
Great case -- I love mine. One small problem with mine is that I had to invert the power supply (because of the fan on the PSU), but I'm sure that's been taken care of in later revisions.

The grill on the PSU fan is maybe 1mm away from the grill on the PSU bay. Still plenty of space though.

PC-75B by the way. Its the PC-71 in black with a window.

Originally posted by Alexia
The grill on the PSU fan is maybe 1mm away from the grill on the PSU bay. Still plenty of space though.

PC-75B by the way. Its the PC-71 in black with a window.

My PC-75 was I believe one of the original revisions. There is no grill on the PSU bay in my case, so I absolutely had to invert the PSU.

Thanks guys. I looked at the 75B, but honestly have no use for a window.

Just placed my order and it should be here in roughly 5 days. I'll be sure to post my comments on the case, since I've been looking forward to buying a lian-li for over a year.

Still running my 5 year old p3-450, on a tnt2 videocard, so I think it's time to get a new system up and running :)

Originally posted by Alexia
What? :confused:

LOL... he said that its time to get a new system, so, I said he should take the magnets out of his old HD and put them against the MB and proccessor.

Actually I had other plans for my system since I get more frustrated with it every day. Remember the movie 'Office Space' when they take the fax machine outside? All I need is the sound track and a baseball bat.

Actually I had other plans for my system since I get more frustrated with it every day. Remember the movie 'Office Space' when they take the fax machine outside? All I need is the sound track and a baseball bat.
:p

Originally posted by pHatalbOom
LOL... he said that its time to get a new system, so, I said he should take the magnets out of his old HD and put them against the MB and proccessor.

Why its not like it would do any thing to the cpu or mother board. Its questionable that it would even do any thing sticking them ontop of another hard drive (with the caseing on)

you will more then likely hurt yourself more then the computer get a sledgehammer

Sorry for being @nal, but it was! :)

all a bat is gonna do is dent it
sledgehammer = total destruction
the printer in office space was plastic his computer case is more then likely metal the video would be hours long until he got threw the case lol

EDIT : 1000 posts :)

Back