Recommend a laptop for under $600

mobusta1

2[H]4U
Would like a 15inch FHD display. Will be mainly used for watching movies at 1080p and browsing/multitasking. No gaming

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...-Signature-Edition-Laptop/productID.326885200

This is out of stock online but the stores normally have it in stock. And sadly, you can't call the store and ask cause they won't tell you. They will just tell you to come in. Which I think is bs.

This is the Broadwell cpu for $449 but they also have the Haswell in stock as well for $399.

This is the best laptop for the money period.

In fact, I am selling one that I upgraded for $695 but I would take $675 shipped. I can make an eBay listing for you. I have 200+ positive feedback going back 12 or 13 years with zero neg feedback.

It's the Haswell version, incredible performance, I added a 240gb ssd and it has 12gb of ram. I have not registered the product and it's brand new in the box still have the upgrades I made.

* Dell Silver
* Intel Core i5 ( 5th Generation )
* 12GB of Ram
* 240GB Solid State Drive
* Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Edition
* 15.6" TrueLife LED-Backlit HD display ( 1920 x 1080 )
* Integrated 720p HD webcam with microphone
* Stereo Headphone / Earbud Jack
* Crystal-HD Audio Stereo Speakers
* Back-lit Keyboard w/ Number Pad
* Intel Dual Band AC Wireless 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (Miracast enabled)
* Intel Bluetooth 4.0
* 3 x High-Speed USB 3.0 ports
* 10/100 Ethernet Wired Networking
* HDMI Video out
* Tray Load DVD Drive / Burner
* Media Card Reader
* 65W 100-240V AC adapter

* Signature Edition ( Available from Microsoft Store Only )

* No Junkware or 3rd party trialware
* The best computer meticulously configured
* World-class security software

Regardless, hope this helps you find something.

^Thanks for your help and suggestion. I really appreciate it. 2 questions.

Is that last years flagship 15 inch xps (like 9550 is 15'/16')?

Why are you selling it for more than $200 than the MS store? I understand you added an SSD and extra RAM but that can't possibly warrant that much of an increase?

I would go Broadwell at least for the extra battery life. Go surf the HP website. Their quality is good, but you may have to wait for a sale to get what you want under $600.

Back