Reccomend a Game Pad for Vista x64

Rock&Roll

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello all. Probably one of the biggest disappointments about Vista x64 is it's relentless driver signing, which won't even allow advanced users to give the thumbs up to unsigned 3rd party drivers. (Riva tuner, XBCD, etc.....)

So with that, I need something to replace my hacked Xbox S controllers with something that is Vista x64 compatible with signed drivers.

As of right now, one obvious choice is the Xbox 360 controller...but I hear the MS drivers suck. How about Saitek Cyborg?

[H]ea\/y B;1031781563 said:
360 Controller

Agreed. The drivers are fine, but they're very simplistic. (not configurable) For me, the only problem is that sometimes I want to switch the D-Pad to be the primary directional control instead of POV-Hat mode. Most of the time this isn't a problem. (mostly in my C64 emus) Anyway, it's a nice pad, and works perfectly otherwise.

The 360 controller is quickly becoming the standard for PC games. Hell, even Konami developed the new PES with the 360 as the default controller, and that's saying something.

360 Controller, full support in crysis and bioshock, now you can get wireless versions for pc: Here

Back