reattaining Quarantine's flesh ratio copy protection card

Remember Quarantine? I have lost the red card which lists the flesh ratios required to start the game. It is just a form of copy protection that gametek used. I owned the game so this is legit i guess. What could i do? Should i just try calling them or something? :confused:

Originally posted by Seraphim974
Remember Quarantine? I have lost the red card which lists the flesh ratios required to start the game. It is just a form of copy protection that gametek used. I owned the game so this is legit i guess. What could i do? Should i just try calling them or something? :confused:

google is your friend. After a real quick search I came across this forum

http://www.gametalk.com/talk/pc/quarantine/page01.htm

people there are emailing each other the ratios as needed. I don't think they can actually post it on there though. But have fun.

edited stupid typos, my bad.

Originally posted by Seraphim974
Should i just try calling them or something? :confused:
This had me laughing considering GameTek is no more. I was a consultant on the closing of the company. The company was a real mess and upper management was corrupt as anything. Only three employees really cared about making games when everyone was let go. Everyone else was either stealing from the company or working a second job at their desk.

Quarantine is abandonware. No one owns the rights anymore so anyone is free to post the codes if they want. Totally legal to do so in this case.

I've got the final report on the shutdown that I've been meaning to publish on my website. I've had to wait awhile and make sure that I don't step on any legal toes if I do. There's fun stuff like the fact that the company moved offices to be closer to the strip club where the president's girlfriend worked at, the worker who did tax preperation from his cube, the computer with a half-eaten sandwich inside... yep, quality work going on there.

Back