rear fan inhale?

I cut out a blowhole to my comp about a month ago and noticed that not a lot of air was escaping through here and that it was prolly getting hogged by my more powerful 120 panaflo hi. Today i turned my rear 120 panaflo exhaust fan into an inhale, and now have 1 exhaust (the 120 blowhole). has anybody else done this and found it to work significantly better than having 1 front intake and 2 exhausts (rear + blowhole). the front and blowhole fans are enermax 120's and my case is an antec slk3700amb. i'm just trying to prepare myself for the summer because i most likely wont have ac due to teh fact that the place im moving into, the windows have bars on them (yea ghetto).

I have 4 80mm intakes and one 120mm exhaust right now, seems to work well. It's an antec sx1030b (two intakes under the hard drives, and two under the power supply). I also have a 92mm hovering below the 120mm fan to help push air upwards. Flipping the rear fans to intakes gave mea few degrees of difference over the cpu, no difference over the drives.

Back